2 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
For Beginners & Advance riders
For Salt or Fresh Water
- ADJUSTABLE PADDLE: Floating paddles, can be customized to any riders height, and collapse to conveniently fit the included travel backpack.
- DUAL ACTION PUMP: Will reduce your pumping time in half. It will pump the board as you push down, and as you pull back up. You can cycle through dual and single if you like.
- QUICK RELEASE FIN: Unlike other fins on the market that have a clip mechanism, ours features a stainless screw. It is much easier to install and remove. It also will last longer and is a stronger build.
- BACKPACK: Included is a carry beg with a mesh bottom. This allows any excess water to leak out and not stay in the bag. All accessories will fit in the bag.
- DRY BAG: A water resistant bag matching the color of your board to take with you on the water. Take all your belonging with you on the water.
- REPAIR KIT: Should the need arise, a repair kit is included to patch up any holes. Additionally a valve key is included.
Our Lightest Paddle Board Yet
Featuring proprietary military strength materials, we were able to create our lightest board yet. Only 16lbs filled up!
Anti Slip Traction Pad
There are three anti slip traction pads for you, your furry friend and a buddy. The Eva pad is designed to provide traction even in the water.
Bungie Storage Area
The flexabile bungies will help you store whatever it is you need to take with you on the water.
Built in carry handle will help you carry the board with ease, while inflated.
Reinforced Anti-Leak Valve
Our reinforced, dual lock valve will ensure your board never leaks.
Quick Release Detachable FinFor added stability and maneuverability on the water we’ve added a third, larger fin to our paddle board. Not only does it offer unrivaled control when those fine details matter, it’s also easy to detach so you can take your SUP anywhere you like. Unlike other paddle boards, this fin pops in and out and is secured by a screw for durability and ease of use
Non-Slip SUPNever worry about your footing ever again thanks to a design that allows you to find your feet on the water from the moment it arrives. Perfect for getting started with a new hobby, or taking your paddle boarding to the next level in style. The Eva pad is large enough for more then one rider
D-rings To Attach a SeatBuilt into your paddleboard will be 4 steel D rings to attach a seat. Seat sold separately.
A Crew & Axel lightweight inflatable wide paddle board makes the perfect gift, new hobby or just a great way to get outdoors and enjoy yourself. Use in the ocean or by the pool! That’s why if you ever need a helping hand with any aspect of your latest purchase, we’re only ever a click away when you need us. All boards come with a no hassle 60 day money back guarantee and a two year warranty.
Get your daily style inspiration with our shoppable instagram looks.
Crew & Axel Inflatable Paddle Board SUP 10FT (6.2” Thick) Non Slip Stand up Paddleboard Set W/Backpack, 3 Fins, Paddle, Dual Pump, Light Weight (17lb) Wide & Stable Beginners & Advanced Riders
I’ve wanted a SUP for years and the pink was the best design I’ve found for an affordable price. It works great and looks even better. The removable fin is one of my favorite features. The pump works however the gauge that should read the PSI doesn’t work. My board could be flat or fully inflated and the reader doesn’t change at all which defeats the purpose. If you get a pump that works, it’s awesome. Pump issues aside, I highly recommend this board kit!
Vers happy ,fast end like thaï say it was
Rapport qualité prix excellent. Se gonfle bien (indicateur sur la pompe pas fiable par contre) et se dégonfle en moins de 5 minutes pour le rangement. Se range très bien, facile à plier et remettre dans son sac. Parfait pour mon lac. Pourquoi payer plus cher? En voulons un deuxième.
I ordered my first board on the site. When it was out of stock, I was notified by text and offered something else. Mike was quick to respond and work with me to find what I needed. After my board arrived, I had text Mike to ask more questions and he responded straight away. You just don't find service like that anymore. Also love the board!